2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting Announcement
Registration is Open
Registration and Housing for the 2021 ASCRS and ASOA Annual Meetings is Open!
Register now to attend the 2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting, featuring:
- Essential education and the latest in clinical techniques
- Inspiring speakers, expert faculty, and distinguished lecturers
- An Exhibit Hall with the latest industry trends from more than 200 companies
- Unparalleled opportunities to connect with friends, colleagues, and mentors
- ASOA practice management education for all members of the practice
The Early Bird Registration deadline is April 30 for the meeting being held in person July 23–27 in Las Vegas, Nevada!
The EyeWorld Surgical Summit has a new name, and will be back in Park City, UT January 30 - February 1, 2020!
ASCRS Winter Break is a unique, interactive meeting format focused on innovative techniques and controversies in anterior segment ophthalmology. Don’t miss this chance to discover the best of ASCRS!
We look forward to seeing you in Park City, UT.Register Today