ASCRS is committed to the health and well-being of meeting attendees, exhibitors, staff, and faculty. The following measures are implemented in accordance with regulations set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health department entities.
Procedures and Protocols
Expectations for all meeting participants:
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required for all participants at the ASCRS Winter Symposium. This may be done using the Clear Me app or by bringing a COVID Vaccination card for ASCRS staff to verify at the Registration desk on-site.
- Current regulations do not require face masks to be worn indoors, however, face masks will be available and optional for all meeting participants.
- All meeting participants are expected to observe and engage in recognized preventive actions to help ensure a safe environment, such as frequent hand washing.
- Attendees should not attend the meeting if they have tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days or if they are concerned that they have been exposed to the virus within the last 14 days and could possibly test positive.
- Should a meeting participant test positive for COVID-19, register a temperature, or become ill during the course of the meeting, he/she should observe recognized quarantining procedures.
At the meeting:
- Where possible, contactless systems and processes will be implemented to minimize "touch points."
- Meeting rooms and public spaces will be designed to adhere to current physical distancing guidelines.